Wednesday, February 19, 2014

american psycho face mask

I'm waiting to peel it off. 

It's 3:27am and I am now contemplating how often I mention the time no matter how useless it is to mention. On Sunday, I placed a pan of crinkled fries in the oven. After I turned it off to let the tots cool, I got out of bed (I spent all day in bed that day) and dressed myself because my buddy showed up. It's Wednesday now and I am remembering that there are fries in the oven. Should I eat them? Should I heat them then eat them? Should I even heat them? Should I? Will I? After I peel off this mask? I'm torn. There's a frozen bag in the freezer that I could make fresh. But it's three in the morning after all, and I'm still waiting on this damn mask to dry. I'll keep you updated (probably) because I know how riveting it is to read about the shit I do (maybe). 

PS. I hate rum I think (maybe) (parenthetical lifestyle in full swing, by the way) (goodnight) (shit, I'm sorry [probably]) 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)