Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Is this about the coffee I stopped drinking?

I used to be the nicest person I know. I used to be the friendliest bitch I know. Charm through pleasantries and kindness. Making friends because I liked them all.
Sometimes you get burned, though, and your eyebrows get caught up. I got myself some bitch brows and the ghosts of a few bitches that fucked me. Then I sought vengeance to the stupid because it was that easy. It was more seamless than I anticipated so I ate it all up. Fattened me up.
I don't know when I stopped being the nicest bitch I know.  I don't know when I started shitting on my life and everyone in it. It's pretty sad to think about the decline of my being. But I was also just a kid. Is this what happens when you take up drinking coffee then try to quit all of a sudden? I got burned so I wanna burn them all too. Caught in my own quieted frenzy, I clutch on to these baleful regrets and grudges, and I swear I'll choose them every time. Like I'm hungry for hell.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)