Sunday, March 17, 2013

So relatively fucked

four forty three a m

I'm on the single bed again. Sometime around eleven a few hours ago, I pleasantly fell asleep. But I've been waking up every hour since then. When I awoke at three, I never found sleep again.

~bumping Bon Iver weeping sad about happy shit~

At least there aren't people fucking next door. At least I get a bed to myself. At least I'm letting myself be gay enough to share for a second.

my eyes burn. i hoped for a concussion today but things went a different direction. i turned out alright even after smacking my head pathetically on the slope. i ate five whole lobsters and innumerable amounts of big, meaty lobster claws. i may have eaten the most out of everyone. my lips sting from (i assume) the saltiness of the little bottom feeders paired with cups and cups of bloody warm butter sauce.

But really, I just wanna sleep and not have to do this.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)