Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crying Lightning

430am

It's storming and I am at Twaine Hart. Everyone is asleep and I'm watching Space Jam, regretfully. The movie selection here deems itself ridiculous yet I felt nostalgic for a second. But I'm drunk now and I just want to fall asleep. My friend is always too tired to stay up the unreasonably late hours with me. I suppose that makes me sad. But on the bright side, my late hours match accordingly with Ace's time zone. At least I have the summer of her homecoming to look forward to. I need some friendxcore FSU to get my shit together. I am in dire need of FSU. Where was I going with this?

A friend mentioned to me...no..not mentioned...asked me if I only blog nowadays when I am wasted. The answer is yes. Blogging, to me (nowadays), is dull. Mostly because I'm dull but regardless, the answer is yes. I'm thinking alcoholism isn't just a joke anymore. Just kidding nah, I'm still laughing. Now for example, I made sure to bring the last of my gin and I stupidly left my bag in the same room as Courtney (Mikal's conservatively judgmental sister) and I had to tiptoe in there to take swigs. If I wasn't such an idiot, I'd know better to take the bag that contained my bottle with me out to the living room where I can swig freely as much as I want. And with that written, I managed the will power to get up and do just that. Idiot. I am an idiot. Deadbeat dead idiot.

Fuck I should sleep.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)