Saturday, March 16, 2013

prostitutes downstairs

How did we end up in Reno? I do not like Reno. I do not like how my skin feels in Reno. Not literally of course. Never literally. Alright, sometimes literally. As tangible as the grime is, Reno is inspiring. The stories I'd been putting on hold received new light after arriving here tonight. Mostly the gritty stories, the ones I indulge myself in.

Shit.

I don't know. It's 3 in the morning, I'm sober, and I'm on a single bed with one pillow. There isn't really much to say. I guess there never really is much to say.

Tomorrow we're going to Tahoe. Dad said he couldn't book anything there for us to stay which is why we had to go out of state just so we can goddamn snowboard. That's kind of funny. I guess the best part is how my parents have walkie-talkies. Why...do they have walkie-talkies...specifically for this trip...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)