Thursday, December 6, 2012

Batting Cans

The usual disclaimer: I wrote this when I was on a streak of writing stories based on my friends. It's been months and I still can't finish the second part of it. I figured though, that it's time to share this one. 

Part I. 


My phone rang on the nightstand. It was 2am and my TV flickered a movie that I’d memorized every line to. She was a blonde. She was short and wasn’t beautiful, but I felt I deserved it.
     “Hello?”
     “Can I come over?” her voice finding a casual composure.
     I hesitated for a moment because I understood that it will be another mistake but I had no arguments to stop myself with.
     “Sure.”
     “I’ll be there in thirty,” she hung up knowing I’d say nothing more.
     I thought about the anticipation that thirty minutes would leave me with. Maybe a silence that offered me an imagination of what my night will follow. The TV went on and I zoned to the darkness of her under me.


     She knocked after twenty and saved me from my anxieties. I walked to the door, opened it, and found her back turned away. She turned around shyly; playing with her blonde strands loose from whatever day she’s had.
     “Hi,” I managed and began a smile that suggested nothing.
     She smiled in return and proceeded inside my house. It only took her a few steps into my living room till she slowed and paused to what I assumed were her own anticipation for regrets. She turned to me and smiled anyway.
     I was awkward and lacked any initiative. Then I wished she knew what to do with me so I can follow on what to do with her.
     “I was just watching a movie.”
     “In your room?”
     “Yes,” so I played that opportunity to head to my room and she followed behind me, clutching on the purse on her shoulder and finding more smiles in her to offer me.
     We were childish.
     We were amateurs.
     I thought about offering her a drink but we were already in my room and she was already sitting on my bed, waiting for me to make my advances. But I didn’t. I sat beside her and the bed moved with our tension. I felt immovable for a moment as I tried to face her.
     Shit.
     We had nothing to say and she knew that. She giggled then leaned into me for a kiss. It was slow and intent. I kissed her back urgently for a second then I stretched for the lamp on my nightstand and clicked it off.
     The darkness found us naked and insignificantly less tense. We took our clothes off as we kissed. I was easing into excitement and began to act more myself. She was smiling in between kisses, excited to finally have what she’s wanted from me.
     Under the sheets, we slid against each other. I threw the pillows on the floor and realized I’d left the TV on. I thought about turning it off but it meant it would only be her and me. So I left it on and took comfort in its background, knowing I’d remember which lines would distract me from all this.
     We were only kissing, her hands on my cock as her mouth began to move sloppily against mine. She was sucking on my neck and moving downwards. On top of me, with the sheets sliding off her back, she was frantic. She found me down there, risen to her mouth all over me. Then for a while I laid back and watched her head bob in front of the movie that I memorized so well.
     She went up for air and I reached into my nightstand, fishing for a condom. Before I could open it, she took it out of my hand.
     “It’s OK, I got the shot.”
     “Are you sure?”
     “Yeah.”
     “Alright, but if you get pregnant I’ll have to punch you in the face.”
     She laughed not knowing how inconspicuously sincere I tend to be.
     We kissed again and she threw the condom on the floor next to the pillows. Immediately, she rode me. She was on a mission, hair a mess and faces of no avail. My hands were on her hips, gripping to the sight of her tits bouncing in front of me, completely blocking my movie now.
     Panting and moaning, she rode till we began to sweat. She was consistent and persistent, eager for me to come. I simply let her fuck me, let her do what she wanted to do with me, let her be who she needed to be. Her version of a breather was leaning to me for a kiss while she grinded slowly. Heavy breaths, a grind, and my hands grabbing on to her ass.
     I came, eventually, and she slowed to a halt then rolled over beside me. If she finished, it was none of my concerns. My movie was over and the credits lined up. Pillowless, we both stared up at my ceiling and panted together. I heard her mouth pull back a smile so I thought it appropriate to pull back a smile as well.
     She got up and flipped her head left and right for her clothes. She was feeling through the darkness so I reached for my lamp again and turned it on. The light brought back our tension and she was pulling on her clothes. I sat up and tried not to watch her bare back as she fought with her jeans. Then her shirt was on and I slid off the bed to put on my shorts and a shirt. She turned to me and smiled to tell me she was ready to go.
     We walked out of my room and through my house with the forgettable satisfaction of the night. She kissed me under the doorway, a quick thank you kiss or whatever she wanted to leave me with. Again she smiled but I was tired and out of smiles so I closed the door behind her then walked back to my room where I restarted my movie and waited for sleep.
     

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)