Monday, May 7, 2012

Sick Fuck

with a smart phone.

For the first time since I first roamed this planet, I am with smart phone. This is an unusual transition for me. I feel overly-connected to everyone. There's FB, there's Twitter, and I keep staring at Instagram. There's all these apps that I never needed before. All these things to poke and slide and give my attention to. All things that I don't know what to do with. I never got along with technology much. Which is why I have always preferred shitty phones with unlimited text and talk because that was all I need. It's also why I don't join most social networking shit because I end up leaving it and not knowing what to do with myself. But here I am, feeding this brick of an alien all my attention because it stares at me to. I don't know why I feel like I'm under a lot of pressure. Like I should be doing exactly what everyone else is doing. But it's kind of stupid not to utilize what I have. I want to make use of this alienbitch somehow. At least for it to provide me with some momentary entertainment or distraction. Heh, the problem is, once I get used to this, it'll probably become more significant to me than just some momentary source of entertainment/distraction. But I guess it's time I step up. I can't deny technology forever or else I'll fall behind.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)