Friday, December 26, 2014

heater up to 69 but never 70, is this kid a perv

It's alright to outgrow people.

It's alright not to laugh.

Ina Garten is truly comforting.

Lactose intolerance is just further proof that life is full of compromises.

Be altruistic. Be fucking kind. It won't kill you. Hufflepuffs are not lame just because the series made them seem like wimps. Cedric Diggory was a hufflepuff and he was FANTASTIC.

Moreso, don't fuck people up. Don't do it. Cruelty is such a human concept. And it's embarrassing. Don't destroy people. At least try not to.

Understand what you're really tripping about. I mean REALLY.

Coffee makers change lives. I drank decaf last night just because. I know I said death before decaf but people change.

Also, sleep will trump most things in life. The only thing that could win a battle against sleep is hunger. Although, I am a firm believer that the Sleepless Games would make a finer series than the Hunger Games. Imagine a tyrannical dystopia, delirious from exhaustion, and fighting for survival. Jennifer Lawrence will not participate. I'd make sure of it.

It's alright not to finish notebooks cover to cover. A few blank pages are nothing. The measurement of a year doesn't define you. Remember the art of letting go?

Imagine yourself at the airport and impetuously deciding not to go to baggage claim. How important are your belongings that abandonment isn't a problem? Maybe that could also apply for emotional baggage. Fuck it.

Southern California is insanity. Southern Californianians are insane. I want no part of it for as long as I can help it.

Be your own coping mechanism. Friends are just varieties of coping mechanisms. We are each other's goddamn coping mechanism, wouldn't it be a ball to be your own?

Optimism comes in bursts. Pessimism comes in crawls.

Stay sharp.

Do you understand control yet? Is discipline a thing again? Can I manipulate my chaos yet?

"Oh please" is the only phrase I need to speak an entire language. I can reduce my speech and entire diction with "Oh please" and it paints volumes.

Have a laugh. Just have a laugh.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)