Monday, November 3, 2014

get out

it was a speckled notebook and an intro to some book
disgusting, sugary swill nudged away the favored, precedent sickness
everyone was asleep by then
i skulked in my bedroom, staggering and soaking wet
i dragged inside the mud
my floors smeared with black out
i must've fallen on a bush near a puddle because why else was i soaked
i must've been in the middle of the street, or the middle of my lawn, there was a rousing discussion about, oh i don't know, probably life?
i woke up in bed with my pants on but without a shirt
now I'm staring at my mud smeared floor, deep deliberation for how to rid of this goddamn mess
i wasn't tanked at the party, i got tanked when i was finally in the quiet of my home
happy hollow scumbag

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)