Wednesday, July 2, 2014

scratchy and dreamy

my punishment for trying to sleep before midnight last night was sleep paralysis. drenched and cramped, i rose in the dark, panting. a demon sat on me, twisted my arms, and pulled me till taut. the demon was mak. a smiling mak, grazing me like a piggyback ride. at one point, i had to convince myself that it was paralysis. that she wasn't really on me staring down. i didn't convince myself though. i surrendered to the demon and that's when she turned into the mother of my nightmares. short story short, don't try to fix anything including your sleeping schedule. 

i'd been out for some time. reuniting with my bed has been more comforting than it is deflating, which is what i had expected. twain harte darkened my entire person, but my legs are still color toned. i did spend a lot of time swimming, after telling my self prior to twain harte that i probably won't swim at all. 

the other day, we all spent too much money on tickets for the boardwalk. the heartless woman working the ticket booth had failed to inform us that rides were one ticket each. i was wondering why she kept laughing during our purchase, the cunt. 

i have no thoughts that i feel like sharing. or feelings that i'd think to share. 

it's been mellow. 

eat a duck. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)