Friday, February 24, 2012

5 Gravves, 4 Swigs, and 2 Favors

The other day I got closely acquainted to a chunk of space brownies and I've been alright. On my first day, I spent it spoiling myself with a few of my favorite things. I carried around a pillow (I love buying pillows) and I must've looked something funny because I can't even recall much of what I was doing. I spent hours on the candle aisle. I think I smelled every candle there was. $15 for the best candle in the world sounds like a great deal. It's my new favorite thing in the whole world now. Trumps my fur hats and everything. It's called Bonfire Nights, it smells like heaven, and it makes crackling sounds like a mini bonfire. It begs to be my favorite thing in the whole world (for now...but perhaps for always). The other night, Mikal and I decided to take the candle out with us, with the warmest blanket that my car had to offer, and we sat down in the Dugout to watch the day end. We buried ourselves in the blanket, lit the candle, and listened to the crackles. We had a really good week though. That's probably all that matters.

Also, in addition to the joy that my candle brings me... A good buddy of mine decided to be a great ass buddy and give me a bass guitar. Yeah, yeah, commitment issues. But I'm trying and I'm willing for now. I have to take this wind... this fucking wind because I know I won't have a second wind, and go with it. I feel unstoppable lately. I think. I'm apprehensive about everything. Goddamn.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)