Monday, October 3, 2011

I haven't been sad much

I'm starting to see things look steady again. Steady somewhere. I'm just a little slow. I mean it. I have been extremely slow. But it's of course just the trees blowing in my head. I was looking through photos last night. Of me. Of my friends. Of my buddies. Photos from a year ago to photos from recent days. And it's slightly astonishing to see the difference in our eyes. The light in it. We're so tired now, so exhausted. We're worn out, washed out, and literally just hanging. Strange and dark things happen sometimes. It's ok. At least I haven't been sad much. Maybe I haaave been too passive lately. Too indifferent. Shoulders shruggin'. I just don't want to look exhausted anymore. I don't want to look like life has been sucked out of me already. I'm turning 20. I'm turning 20.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)