Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jager

At first, my body wasn't good at handling or holding any alcohol I would consume. I knew I just didn't have the capacity. Where would my body put it all? But the frequency of our partying and my intake... I am building a comfortable tolerance. Which makes me weary at times. I don't want to indulge in drinking. This addictive personality is going to take me down and shake me hard. I don't want to fall into the ease of intoxication. It just feels so damn good sometimes. It feels good to be with people I can stand, toast to a few good things in life, turn the music up, and dance till my calves want to give in. And these passed few days, that's all I needed. I ended the year with a party and I began the year with another party. I'm good until further notice (aka just waiting for my next paycheck). What the fuck is wrong with me.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)