Sunday, November 13, 2011

Broken Jane, New Mary.

Doesn't really matter. You never had it in you just to talk to me, to just have me, to break some silence with me and be alright, sobriety a factor or not. I rush to you. I run to you. I find you. I'm the one who gathers enough words to say anything to you. So it doesn't matter. Who do you think we even are? You gave me up, I gave you up. I don't have to mean anything to you anymore and I long ago accepted that.

What has to happen to us for us to accept that we are not part of each other's lives anymore? Not in the slightest. Not at all...

We're just memories. Just ghosts. Just scenes we replay in the most silent moments between the days.

And now I feel it. The gravity of the next few days, weeks, months that we will be most silent again.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)