Monday, August 23, 2010

Flouresent Adolescent

And now I'm wondering how many times I've convinced myself that I've loved some...guy that I told myself I loved. When in reality, at the end of it all, the drama and the pain caused (usually caused by me..OK always by me) I forget 'em. They disappear from my life and I don't even take a second to ask where they'd gone. Because...it just doesn't matter to me.

If there was anything I'd really resent myself for, it would probably be the effort that I put into convincing myself, into convincing some guy, into convincing the rest of the world that I'm as in love as I claimed to be. I am certain, absolutely certain that if I've loved anyone I claimed to truly love...I am certain that I wouldn't have hurt them like I did. And afterward.. not gave a damn.

It's almost the end of summer and I'm sitting here, wondering where my relationships have taken me. And I can't recall a single relationship that I've given my all to. My absolute all. I think I've always given my all to the wrong people.

Not to get out of track. My point is, from now on...I will not allow myself to feel something that I have to convince myself to feel. So yes, basically I have lied about all my relationships. This is the conclusion that the summer has led me to. No matter how alone I feel, how easily my emotions could drift me away, I will not get carried away. I refuse to falsely love somebody, ever again. I've done it too many times, broken too many hearts. Enough is enough Ange.

Enough is enough!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)