Thursday, August 12, 2010

And some more..

Dear You,

SHUT THE FUCK UP. You're probably the most irritating son of a bitch I have ever encountered in my life. Maybe..not in my life. But at present, at this time, HOW BORED AND ANGRY CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE AT SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE HALF A FUCK ABOUT YOU? Nobody cares about how angry YOU are because you do not matter. Not even in the slightest. Not even at all. So please, shut up.

Dear You,

I don't know what happened to you but talking to you is a pain in my ass.

Dear You,

If you must know, I was in no way part of your past. If you're doubting his truth, then that's all on you. But the only aspect of..whatever this is..that I am involved in is...well.. nothing. Because my present isn't your present. Your past is not my past. We have no connection in anything at all at this point. Social networking websites are making this situation--that doesn't exist might I add-- into something absurdly dramatic. But I guess bottom line is, believe what you will.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)