Monday, July 18, 2011

A Babby Party


Little miss bop boppin' for me.


Lea and Cayla




The most emotional little boy in the world.



Her name is Cayla, but in my head, she's the little baby Ace Keokham that their generation is about to meet. They have so many similarities that it's ridiculous. I feel that if they ever meet, they might actually even get along. If not, then they'll really really hate each other. She eats like Ace, talks like Ace, threatens like Ace, devious like Ace. She is the most IDGAF child I have ever met.


Dad being the awesome photographer that he is... he really thought about the composition of this particular photograph. I love those cut off heads at the bottom... -____-



Once again, the most emotional boy in the world. He wandered aimlessly, seeking solitude after informing his family that he was sad.


Now that I look back on these photographs, Lea looks completely different as she would in person. Lea is the introvert. After having little conversations with her, I knew caught on immediately how smart she was. Her sense of humor was dry and sarcastic and almost dark (mostly because she laughed at my sarcastic and adult-humor remarks). She whisper-talks and is very shy. I like her, a lot.


She said she didn't like the cream part of the cupcake, just the "bread". But she trudged on anyway trying to eat the cream so she can get to the bread. Sup Ace.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)