Monday, June 14, 2010

Letters; Day 10 - Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like

Dear Kim Le,

This letter day came right on time because today is your birthday.

I miss you. I actually miss you quite frequently. You're such a big part of the first changes that I deliberately made during my high school life. Honestly, I don't know what I would've done with out you during my Sophomore year. It would've been unbearable with out you. Fortunately, you were there, anchoring my life to sanity.

I remember, we used to bum around everywhere. We spent ages in the Hub, doing nothing and everything and having the best time no matter what. We did some shopping, some thievery here and there, LOTS of eating, and spending almost every waking moment together. We shared music, we shared our affinity for...Twilight x: and you and Fernan used to take such good care of little me.

Keeeeeem, I owe you lots of thanks. You could've been my best friend. Actually, you really were. I just..didn't make it official. You were so good to me. When ever I needed a good dose of gal pal time, I'd go to you because well, we're gal pals. You paid for all our fat ass meals, force fed me food even when I didn't want it, made me get up when I was at home sick to walk to the BLOODY MOVIES WITH YOU FERNA AND VAG. Ridiculous. We spent endless amounts of time at the mall. You were my typical teenage movie best friend.

Our falling out was so sudden. Everything just went down after Sophomore year. You and I were changing, and I'm a little regretful that I didn't completely have your back when shit went down. I realize that now. I should've had your back. You're my friend. And I wasn't understanding.

Well, I love you Kim Le. You're my perfect gal pal. And right now, we're heading towards getting close again, and though we'll never be like we used to, I still love you the same. I look forward to spending some time with you until we lose complete touch. You've been great. You've been there when I needed, and I can't ask for more.

Happy birthday Kim Thien Le !
Sincerely,
Ange.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)