Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today,

Well actually, for days now, my sister has been crying left and right. Her best friend just moved to Florida today. She keeps asking me, "Have you ever been this sad? When you just start crying out of nowhere..."

Her emotional breakdowns are hard to watch. It's true, it is out of nowhere. Chen was with us today. And we'd share some laughs and have a good time, but one little moment of silence can bring her to tears. And the lame thing on my part is that I never know what to say. I never say anything actually. I just sit next to her, in front of her, around her. It's strange to feel helpless.

When I think about it, it makes me want to cry too. I think of if Fox moved away, or Jabe. And just the thought alone almost misted my eyes, aha. In fact, I'd gotten so into my thoughts that I found myself drowning in a fictional sadness. I even texted Fox telling her not to leave me for Florida. She promised me she never would. And that eased me.

Well, I just kept saying in my head, "She needs warped she needs warped..."

She'll be happy tomorrow. It'll be the best day tomorrow.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)