Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Too Gray, Too Bland Now

Mandala

"What happens when we reach for each other?"
|
Mmm, autumn feel. It's silly because every time I remember how I'd felt when the breezes gave me especially stoned goosebumps, with the sun an orangey-yellow setting beside me and I'm walking home with the most comfort I could find, I was happily sad. Sadly happy, what ever would work.

I remember myself smiling a physical gesture, but the raw aching in my chest was hard to neglect. No matter how elated the moment was, and how my face stretched in ways I couldn't feel, my organs were still wrenching.

I don't know why I can instinctively flash myself back to those moments. It was cold, I was cold, and no one wanted to be touched.

Green's voice sounded just of that. I just can't remember what he always told me...
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)